- Water Projects Explore Book
- Water Projects – Water Filtration and Electro-coagulation Explore Book
- Build your own Stream Table
- EnviroScape Water Pollution Lesson Plan
- Freddie the Fish Lesson Plan
- Investigating Water Curriculum – In the Investigating Water program, students are introduced to groundwater, hydrology, watersheds and wetlands in addition to the effect of water on the environment and on ecology. This curriculum is designed to be used within classrooms and 4-H projects. TEKS material is included and the curriculum can be ordered online.
- Stream Trailer Flip Chart
- Stream Trailer Users Guide and Lesson Plan
- Youth Water Day Template
Water Ambassadors Program
The Texas 4-H Water Ambassadors Program provides high school youth an opportunity to gain advanced knowledge and develop leadership skills related to the science, technology, engineering, and management of water in Texas. On-line applications for the 2020-2021 Texas 4-H Water Ambassadors Program will open March 15, 2020.
Contact: David Smith | Phone: 979.862.1989 | E-mail: email@example.com
- Water Ambassadors Program Information (11”x17” brochure)
- Water Ambassador Program Information (8.5”x11” one-pager)
- Application Instructions for 4-H Water Ambassadors Program – Available February 15, 2020
- TCEQ – Texas Environmental Excellence Award Video