How do you participate?
- 4-H members and their clubs/county programs should start now on identifying and planning a community service project.
- Work to secure all the necessary supplies/equipment/resources to get the project done.
- Advertise/market your project to locate media and others in the community so they will know the difference you, and 4-H, is making.
- Sign your project up at the one day 4-H website
- Conduct your project and then report your successes at the one day 4-H website.
Contact your local county Extension office for information about local oneday 4-H events.
- 2018 : Planning Guide | Color Logo | Black/White Logo | Signup/Report | Projects
- 2019 : Information will be available in September 2019