LEAD Academy is geared toward 4-H members who are currently in the 9th – 12th grades (as of 9/1/2022).
- Youth will gain practical, next-level leadership skills that will give them a heightened sense of responsibility and capacity to connect as active members of their communities, nation, and world.
- The event is designed to engage youth in hands-on educational activities in which they explore, practice, and master existing and newly developed skills and knowledge in civic engagement, civic education, and personal development.
- From this experience, we hope youth attending will apply what was learned to make a difference in their communities.
For more information about the Youth Track please contact Megan Logan at Megan.Logan@ag.tamu.edu
LEAD Academy Adult Volunteer Track is geared toward 4-H parents and adult volunteers.
- Volunteers can connect and network with other volunteers and parents.
- It is an opportunity for volunteers to sharpen their skills to help them while working with the 4-H members in their clubs and projects.
- Last year, a few sessions were offered for our adult volunteers. Our goal is to expand the workshop offerings for adult volunteers to help them to feel confident in working with the young people in our 4-H program.
For more information about the Adult Track please contact Dr. Laura Huebinger at Laura.Huebinger@ag.tamu.edu