Texas 4-H is a club for kids in 3rd – 12th grade, with programs for K-2. From food science and robotics to fashion design and photography, there’s a 4-H activity for everyone.
Join for $25 or less! Texas 4-H is for kids of almost any age – grades K-2 can be in Clover Kids. From 3rd-12th grades, you can be a regular 4-H member. Contact your local county office or complete a contact request form to find out what is available where you live.
All 4-H members must be enrolled in at least one project. When you choose a project, you will learn everything there is to know about that topic. You will participate in various hands-on activities, learn new skills, do community service, or even make speeches about your project.
How to choose your 4-H project:
- Select a project you like.
- Consider the money and time it will take. Can parents/guardians help?
- Consider the space and equipment that you have at home.
- A 4-H project should be fun, serve a purpose, and be worth the effort.
- Select only the number of projects you can complete.
- Contact your local county club to see which projects are offered where you live.
Check out the 4-H projects to see what looks fun to you.