One day 4-H is one day for all the 4-H members, parents, leaders, and volunteers to step out into their communities and county and say “thank you” by giving back for them more than 103 years of support to 4-H in Texas. This day of community service is what ever each 4-H members, club, or county 4-H Program wants it to be. It could be as simple as picking up trash and mowing the lawn for senior citizens to elaborate as hosting a 5K Walk/Run and raising money for a cause. In 2012, oneday 4-H will be October 13th.
How do you participate?
- 4-H members and their clubs/county programs should start now on identifying and planning a community service project.
- Work to secure all the necessary supplies/equipment/resources to get the project done.
- Advertise/market your project to locate media and others in the community so they will know the difference you, and 4-H, is making.
- Sign your project up at the one day 4-H website
- Conduct your project and then report your successes at the one day 4-H website.
- 2012 oneday Information Page – PDF
- 2012 Project Planning and Informational Guide – PDF
- Oneday 4-H T-shirt Order Instructions – PDF
- Oneday 4-H T-shirt Postcard – PDF
- Logo – JPG
- Transparent Logo – JPG
- Banner – JPG
- Brown Box Image – PNG
- Brown Ink Image – JPG
- Black Box Image – JPG
- Black Ink Image – JPG
- 1 Column: Black and White – JPG | PDF
- 1 Column: Color – JPG | PDF
- 2 Column: Black and White – JPG | PDF
- 2 Column: Color – JPG | PDF
- 3 Column: Black and White – JPG | PDF
- 3 Column: Color – JPG | PDF
Sign Up and Reporting
2009 and 2010 one day 4-H Highlights
- 2009 Highlight Report – PDF
- 2009 Highlight Photo Brochure – PDF
- 2009 Community Service Project List – PDF
- 2010 Highlight Report – PDF
- one day 4-H Music Video - link
Dr. Toby L. Lepley
Extension 4-H and Youth Development Specialist
4180 Highway 6
College Station, TX 77845