Design your project around the parts of the fashion and interior design that you enjoy, such as:
- applying elements and principles of design
- learn to operate a sewing machine
- fabric science labs
- fashion and interior design sketching
- consumer buying skills
- creating a storyboard for your designs
- creating one of a kind items for home decorating
- upcycling items for a new purpose
View the contest tab for 4-H clothing and textile project contest resources.
4-H Explore Guides
Fashion and Interior Design Ambassador Program
The Texas 4-H Fashion and Interior Design Ambassador Program strives to provide high school aged 4-H members the opportunity to develop and practice advanced leadership skills to mentor other youth, and to become knowledgeable representatives for the Fashion & Interior Design project.
Applications must be submitted online, March 1-31, 2018