- Centra Online Meeting – Click here to participate in an online conference workshop!
- Participant Instructions – Download these for step-by-step instructions on how to participate in the virtual conference.
- 4-H Strong Information Page – Promotional flyer
- Workshop Evaluation – Click here to evaluate the online workshop(s) you attended.
The Texas 4-H & Youth Development greatly values the contributions and leadership provided by 4-H volunteers. The program coordinators also believe in providing volunteers high quality, educational opportunities and resources so they are best equipped to return to their counties and work in partnership with County Extension Agents to further develop our youth.
In 2013-14, the Texas 4-H & Youth Development will be sponsoring a virtual volunteer conference on a quarterly basis. Workshops will be conducted during the day and evening hours using AgriLife Extension’s TTVN WebMeeting system. The training dates are:
November 7th and 12th
February 25th and 27th
May 5th and 6th
July 31st and August 5th
Workshop playback links from the November virtual conference are provided below.
- 4-H Program Update - Link to recorded session
- Tax filing – Link to recorded session
- Clothing & Textiles - Link to recorded session
- Consumer Decision Making - Link to recorded session
- Ag Product ID - Link to recorded session
- Invitational Contests - Link to recorded session
- Shooting Sports Opportunities - Link to recorded session
- Preparing to Apply for 4-H Scholarships - Link to recorded session
- Quiz Bowls - Link to recorded session
- Volunteer Award Opportunities - Link to recorded session
- Teen Retreat - Link to recorded session
Dr. Courtney Dodd
Extension 4-H and Youth Development Specialist
4180 Highway 6
College Station, TX 77845