Texas 4-H Roundup is a qualifying and invitational event for youth between the ages of 11 and 18 that have successfully placed in a qualifying event at the district level or signed up to compete in an invitational event at the state level. County and district Roundup’s are open to all ages of 4-H members from 9 to 18. Texas 4-H Roundup includes approximately 50 different contests and workshops that test 4-H members on life skills in such attributes are decision making, public speaking, organization, and working with others. These contests include such things as Fashion Show, Food Show, an assortment of judging contests, and educational presentations.
Location and Dates
The 2016 Texas 4-H Roundup will be held in College Station, Texas on the campus of Texas A&M University from June 6th to June 10th.
- National 4-H Contest Opportunities – PDF | Word
- Educational Presentations Scoresheets – link
- Clothing and Textiles Packet – link
- Consumer Decision Making – link
- Family Life Resources – link
- Food Challenge – link
- Healthy Lifestyles Invitational – link
- Healthy Lifestyles Sweepstakes – link
- Housing & Home Environment – link
- Recipe Rally – link
- Wildlife Challenge Description And Resource List – PDF
Results – Scholarship and Photography included