The rabbit project teaches proper methods of caring for, raising, breeding and marketing rabbits. There are three project options: Market Rabbit Project (breeding and raising rabbits for meat); Rabbit Breeding Project (breeding and raising rabbits for desired or unique characteristics); and Pet Project (maintaining rabbits for companionship).
National 4-H Curriculum Resources
- Rabbit – Group Activity Helper’s Guide – link
- Rabbit 1 – What’s Hoppening? – link
- Rabbit 2 – Making Tracks – link
- Rabbit 3 – All Ears Rabbit – link
- Texas 4-H Rabbit Extravaganza – link