The meat science project teaches youth to identify various cuts of meats, and determine the relative quality of wholesale and retail cuts of meat.
- Meat Judging Contest (AS 3-3.041) – PDF
- Practice Meat Judging Contest and Results (Study Guide) – link
- Practice Meat Judging Contest ID Results and Question Classes – link
- Practice Meat Judging – link
- Texas 4-H Meats Identification Contest Guidelines – Contact Dan Hale at 979-845-3935
- Texas A&M University Department of Animal Science – link