The housing and home environment project teaches and applies principles of design and function to make the home more attractive, safe, and comfortable for all family members. The project also teaches the importance of efficient energy usage as it relates to housing, home equipment, waste management, and in indoor air quality.
- 4-H Housing Volunteer Teaching Guide(H&HF 3.022)
- Family and Consumer Sciences – link
- Guide Healthy Homes Partnership – link
- Healthy Indoor Air for America’s Homes – link
- Junior Master Gardener Program – link
Information about the JMG program, training programs and certification opportunities are available by contacting the National JMG Program Office at:
225 Horticulture/Forestry Bldg.
MS 2134 Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-2134