The dairy cattle project is a great way to learn more about the dairy industry and milk production, as well as animal nutrition, health and reproduction. Dairy project participants can demonstrate their knowledge and abilities through dairy cattle shows from the local to national level, in public speaking contests, and in dairy cattle judging.
- National 4-H Curriculm (www.4-hcurriculum) – link
- Dairy Cattle 1 – Cowabunga (08161) – link
- Dairy Cattle 2 – Moving Ahead (08612) – link
- Dairy Cattle 3 – Rising to the Top (08163) – link
- Dairy Cattle Helpers Guide (08164) – link
- Dairy Cattle – Set of 4 (08165) – link
- Texas A&M University Animal Science Department – link