One day 4-H is one day for all the 4-H members, parents, leaders, and volunteers to step out into their communities and county and say “thank you” by giving back for them more than 103 years of support to 4-H in Texas. This day of community service is what ever each 4-H members, club, or county 4-H Program wants it to be. It could be as simple as picking up trash and mowing the lawn for senior citizens to elaborate as hosting a 5K Walk/Run and raising money for a cause.
How do you participate?
- 4-H members and their clubs/county programs should start now on identifying and planning a community service project.
- Work to secure all the necessary supplies/equipment/resources to get the project done.
- Advertise/market your project to locate media and others in the community so they will know the difference you, and 4-H, is making.
- Sign your project up at the one day 4-H website
- Conduct your project and then report your successes at the one day 4-H website.
Project Signup and Completion Reports
- Project Singup Form – link |
- List of Projects as of October 22, 2014 - PDF
- 2014 Project Completion Report (with optional photo upload area) – link
- Submit 2014 oneday photos only - link
- 2014 Logo #1 – JPG|PNG
- 2014 Logo #2 – JPG|PNG
- 2014 Logo #3 - JPG|PNG
- 2014 Facebook Logo – JPG
- 2014 Green/Black Logo – TIF
one day 4-H Highlights
- 2009 Highlight Report – PDF
- 2009 Highlight Photo Brochure – PDF
- 2009 Community Service Project List – PDF
- 2010 Highlight Report – PDF
- one day 4-H Music video – link
- 2012 One Day 4-H video – link
Contact your local county Extension office for information about local oneday 4-H events.
Dr. Toby L. Lepley
Assistant State Leader – Operations and Associate Professor & Extension Specialist
4180 Highway 6
College Station, TX 77845