The Texas 4-H Youth Development Program and State Fair of Texas is pleased to be hosting the second annual National 4-H Food Challenge Contest! The contest is scheduled to be held on Tuesday, September 29th on the grounds of the State Fair of Texas in Dallas. The contest planning committee is also working on a plan for some educational events and activities on Monday, September 28th. So, come early and join the fun! Questions about the national contest and activities may be directed to: Courtney Dodd, email@example.com, 979-845-6533.
Contest Resources – Made available to teams during the contest
- Altering Recipes for Good Health – PDF
- FightBac – Fight Foodborne Bacteria Brochure – PDF
- MyPlate – 10 Tips to a Great Plate – PDF
- Nutrient Needs at a Glance – PDF
- Contest Score Sheet – coming soon
Registration Information – Coming Soon!
Hotel Information – Lodging is available at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel! For more information, visit: http://bigtex.com/livestock/hosthotel/